The new std.process is ready for review

Lars T. Kyllingstad public at kyllingen.net
Tue Mar 5 12:19:05 PST 2013

On Saturday, 23 February 2013 at 11:31:21 UTC, Lars T.
Kyllingstad wrote:
> It's been years in the coming, but we finally got it done. :)
> The upshot is that the module has actually seen active use over
> those years, both by yours truly and others, so hopefully the
> worst wrinkles are already ironed out.
>
> Pull request:
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1151
>
> Code:
> https://github.com/kyllingstad/phobos/blob/std-process2/std/process2.d
>
> Documentation:
> http://www.kyllingen.net/code/std-process2/phobos-prerelease/std_process2.html

Ok, a new version is up.  I think I have adressed the concerns
that were brought up earlier, but please speak up if I've missed
something that we agreed on.

A special thanks to Vladimir P. for pointing out an egregious
flaw in the original design.

Lars