Is there something like anonymous struct?

eGust egustc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 18:04:37 PST 2013

On Tuesday, 5 March 2013 at 16:02:50 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 21:58:57 -0500, eGust <egustc at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> import std.typecons: tuple;
>>> __gshared immutable foo = tuple(&fn1, &fn2, ...);
>>
>> Yes, it looks better. Can tuple guarantee the order and
>> alignment of the elements? I need an interface with other
>> languages.
>
> It will be equivalent to a struct declared with those members.
>
> However, I would say if you are looking for a type to push
> across languages, why not declare the type?
>
> -Steve
Thank you all guys. I'll use tuple. This way will make it faster
and easier.

If QtD can be built with 2.062, I would do all my work in D. Now
I'm using CPP which is I'd never used before. It already bothers
me. Now I'm writing C-style CPP for GUI and D for all the others
in the same time, so I must try to reduce the number of the
interface functions. That's why I don't wanna waste my time on
repeating the same declarations, especially it's a trouble if I
make any change.
Because it's easy to output the type of var in D, I think I can
make them declared in the end. :)