The kind of documentation people like

MattCodr mattcodr at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 03:23:29 PST 2013

On Wednesday, 6 March 2013 at 08:17:58 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> What I get from this is that people really like PHP's
> documentation style where users can add to it.

Of course, plus the rank system, (where the best answers appears
first), you "almost" have a winner.

I said "almost", because I've seen answers that were classified
("despite working") above other better or optmized answers
because of the date they were posted.

IMHO maybe in programming side, it would be nice to have an
additional technical vote walking together with rank system.