Optlink is on github

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Mar 7 02:28:53 PST 2013

On 2013-03-07 11:12, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:

> Sorry if this has been answered before/is common knowledge, but is
> porting functions at a time to C wanted for optlink in general, or only
> for finding segfaults? (e.g. are pull-requests for that welcome)

Yes, in general. I think the idea is to port the whole Optlink to C and
then to D. It's easier to port from C to D than from assembly to D. This
is because you can use a C version that doesn't use the runtime or
standard library to get the generate assembly as close as possible to
the original one. I think it was something like that.

--
/Jacob Carlborg