Optlink is on github

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Thu Mar 7 13:17:35 PST 2013

On 3/7/2013 12:15 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Interesting. But if it's made behind-the-scenes with no input or work from the
> community I won't be holding my hopes up too much, I know you have very limited
> time for side-projects like that.

It didn't get much past the conceptual part. I wanted to make a linker where:

1. all the supported file formats were completely encapsulated and modularized

For some idea of how that can work, see libmscoff.c and scanmscoff.c, where the
object file format and library file format is completely separated.

2. used ranges to their fullest extend