Silent exceptions in try/catch in debug mode (howto)

D-ratiseur ThisAdressDoesntExist at nowhere.fr
Thu Mar 7 13:31:47 PST 2013

Hello, is it possible to hide an exception with an empty "catch"
block ?
---
try{
     //somestuff
}
catch{
    // an error ocurred but make someotherstuff and continue
}
---
I'm in a console program and running some unittests with the
-debug switch also set(but I don't debug I just run the appli.).
the console app does not continue while I would need the appli to
get on running. Actually I need to determinate if a segmentation
error is triggered in the try block or not and let the program
continue. But the program always stops...
Is it possible ? How could I shut down an exception in D ?