The new std.process is ready for review

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 19:06:00 PST 2013

> So it probably is a 64-bit-only issue.  I know you just added this part
> Lars, and it uses microsoft's runtime.  Very different from the DMC
> runtime.  But both should use the same OS call.  Will take a closer look
> at the code around that line.

Looks fine to me.

Doing some searching online, the overwhelming results for that specific
error are for failed ANT build or java execution due to a huge class path
(which I think is either passed on the command line or via environment?)

Try shortening your executable path/environment?

Just a guess...

-Steve