The new std.process is ready for review

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 19:48:34 PST 2013

On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 22:07:26 -0500, Vladimir Panteleev
<vladimir at thecybershadow.net> wrote:

> On Sunday, 10 March 2013 at 02:54:44 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> Vladimir, can you try compiling 32-bit windows and see if it works for
>> you, just to confirm?
>
> I'm seeing the same exception with both 32 and 64 bit, Steven.
>
> I guess it must be something specific to my system, like the
> HANDLE_FLAG_INHERIT stuff.

IIRC, you were able to get something working there with std.process2.  Is
that example still working?  I'm trying to see what could be different
that's causing this.

I can try a test on a win7 box monday.  Likely the issue is xp vs. win7.

-Steve