I'd just like to say thanks for D

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Mar 9 23:50:27 PST 2013

The more I deal with this language, the more I love it, and the more
frustrating it is to deal with other languages (much as I like many of them as
well). What we have isn't perfect, but overall, it's so clean and powerful
that it's an absolute blast to work with. It's so amazingly easy to do so many
things in it that are often frustratingly difficult in other languages. Ranges
in particular make a huge difference in writing nicely idiomatic and
straightforward code, but the language design as a whole is great (much as it
still has a few warts - like all languages do).

So, I just felt like saying thanks to everyone who's put work into D and
continues to do so. Keep up the good work!

Now, if only I could use it at work... :)

- Jonathan M Davis