I'd just like to say thanks for D

MattCoder mattcoder at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 10 08:20:57 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 10 March 2013 at 07:51:08 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> The more I deal with this language, the more I love it, and the
> more frustrating it is to deal with other languages (much as I
> like many of them as well). What we have isn't perfect, but
> overall, it's so clean and powerful that it's an absolute blast
> to work with...

>... It's so amazingly easy to do so many things in it that are
>often frustratingly difficult in other languages.

> ...Now, if only I could use it at work... :)

Awesome, that's my feelings too.

I'm still studying D, but even in this case I've found a great
and easy way to achieve what I want allied with a beautiful code.

For example, a few weekends ago I wanted to write a highlighting
syntax editor and in a just couple of hours using slices arrays I
made it, and that was awesome.

Remembering that I am C programmer which until a year ago was it
doubt to migrate to C++,  but now definately dropped that idea in
favor of D.