About structs and performant handling

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 12 04:58:16 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 12 March 2013 at 09:38:19 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> On Tuesday, 12 March 2013 at 09:24:11 UTC, Namespace wrote:
>>> You never gave any rationale reason on that.
>>
>> Because I just like to have the control over what is passed by
>> ref and what by value.
>
> I'm sorry, but what you like is exactly the opposite of a
> rational example.

I've misunderstood you, ignore my post above please.
Well, I said "I like [...]" but I meant "It's important to
controll what is passed by ref and what by value.". But I haven't
yet an example for this. So maybe you're right. Whatever, our
first concern should be to stimulate thinking of this and to call
attention of Walter and/or Andrei.
Then we can still debated whether such parameters should be
labeled as such, or not.