Optlink is on github

Ralf r.a.quint at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:16:13 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 7 March 2013 at 06:34:05 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Man, that brings back the memories. I remember doing those
> kinds of
> stunts when coding for the good ole Motorola 6502. Back in
> those days,
Well, there never was a 'Motorola' 6502, in fact the manufacturer
MOS Technologies (though founded by former Motorola employees)
was a competitor to Motorola (which had released the 6800, which
was similar but 10x as expensive) and was sued by Motorola at
some point for patent infringements just before being bought up
by Commodore...

Ralf