#D_lang vs #Dlang hashtags

Samuel Lampa samuel.lampa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 02:30:46 PDT 2013

Hi,

There are two twitter hashtags commonly used, #D_lang and #Dlang.

I think #D_lang is the "official" one (don't remember where I saw that),
but #Dlang is much more used. Probably because:

* It is more natural, what most people would guess on
* It saves another of the 140 characters
* Is much easier to type

It's unfortunate to have a split in the tag usage though, since traffic
will be missed, and will seemless than it is.

So, I would suggest to recommend using#Dlang instead, as it is what most
users will use anyway?

Just my 2c

Best Regards
// Samuel