dlang/tools compilation failed?

Stephan Schiffels stephan_schiffels at mac.com
Thu Mar 14 03:06:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

is it just me or does changed.d need to be fixed? I get these
compiler errors (I use dmd, druntime and phobos from github and
up to date).

$ make MODEL=64 -f posix.mak
dmd -m64  rdmd.d
dmd -m64  ddemangle.d
dmd -m64  catdoc.d
dmd -m64  detab.d
dmd -m64  tolf.d
dmd -c changed.d
changed.d(132): Error: cannot append type string to type
Appender!(string)
changed.d(133): Error: cannot append type string to type
Appender!(string)
changed.d(135): Error: cannot append type string to type
Appender!(string)
changed.d(136): Error: cannot append type string to type
Appender!(string)
changed.d(138): Error: cannot append type string to type
Appender!(string)
changed.d(146): Error: cannot append type string to type
Appender!(string)
changed.d(148): Error: cannot append type string to type
Appender!(string)
changed.d(151): Error: cannot append type string to type
Appender!(string)
changed.d(154): Error: cannot append type string to type
Appender!(string)
changed.d(155): Error: cannot append type string to type
Appender!(string)
make: *** [changed] Error 1