#D_lang vs #Dlang hashtags

Ivan Kazmenko gassa at mail.ru
Thu Mar 14 03:12:36 PDT 2013

> The decision has been made to use #dlang already.

On a somewhat related issue, how does one search for something
related to D on the Internet?  I'm mostly talking about quick
technical questions here, like "how does one use X feature, or Y
library function, properly".

I've found googling for "site:dlang.org <my question>" to be most
useful for now since this includes the mailing archive.  However,
this does not include several other meaningful alternatives such
as StackOverflow.  And Google does not generally recognize "D" or
"Dlang" as good as it does "C" or "C++".  Any suggestions?

-----
Ivan Kazmenko.