C++ guys hate static_if?

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:00:47 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 14 March 2013 at 17:26:18 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Walter has measured coverage of Phobos unittests a couple of
> times, it's very high. But I agree it would be nice to have it
> as a target.
>
> Andrei

Sarcasm aside, this brought me to an idea for utilities for
template fuzzy testing  to check some instantiation combinations.
Which is much more useful than plain line coverage check in case
of templates. I have submitted pull request only a few weeks ago
that fixed std.traits bug where template has failed to
instantiate for function types (but not other types) despite 100%
line coverage by unit test. It could have been checked
automagically.

Not sure what usage interface may be though.