C++ guys hate static_if?

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 14:41:28 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 14 March 2013 at 20:46:11 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> b) unifying template fuzzy testing in Phobos
>
> We have lots of these wheels reinvented across Phobos alone.

By the way, is there any theoretical way to separate compilation
errors due to failed constraints from errors due to errors in
template body? I can't imagine one now, but if it is possible,
some really cool unit test helper module can be written (In fact
I almost started writing it when remembered about this
requirement)