T-shirt design

kraybit stdin at kraybit.com
Fri Mar 15 10:39:07 PDT 2013

On 3/15/13 15:01 , Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> It looks good.  I think it would be cool to have two moons instead (I'm
> assuming from the red terrain, we are on mars, right?), and also to have
> some sort of template instantiation there :)  Perhaps menlo!park();
>
> -Steve

Good points! Mars, yes :)

Tshirt mockup
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fvdu5k63ojq23ok/tshirt_2.png

Side note: Btw, *if* this would actually get serious, not all print
shops can manage these kind of prints. This requires white on black and
screen-printing etc., not just normal laser-cut iron-on stickers. Don't
want to ruin the fun, but hey, reality.

/k