Policy on trackers in Bugzilla revisited

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 15:27:44 PDT 2013

On 18/03/2013 18:10, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
<snip>
> Walter and Brad Roberts are both very much against them, favoring keywords for
> keeping track of related bugs. It was recently discussed in the druntime
> newsgroup:

Uh, that doesn't seem to be a newsgroup for some obscure reason.

> http://forum.dlang.org/post/alpine.DEB.2.00.1302071647440.16661@slice-2.puremagic.com

What was the point of posting just to repeat something I said?

Moreover, that discussion ignores what some would consider the whole
point of trackers, as explained in the description I quoted of the meta
keyword on b.m.o.  How does one subscribe to email notifications when
any bug with a given keyword changes status?

Stewart.