What's missing from Phobos for Orbit (package manager)

Simen Kjaeraas simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 09:31:03 PDT 2013

On 2013-02-15, 17:14, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> On 2013-02-15 15:28, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>
>> That is an overstatement.  I'm pretty sure people are interested in
>> having serialization in Phobos.
>
> It's been in the review queue for over two years. I've pushed for it a
> couple of times to get it reviewed but got no answers. I've basically
> given up now.

It's not listed here:

http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue

I'm not sure about the intricacies of adding something to the list (this
should probably be in the wiki somewhere), so I took the liberty of
adding it. If nobody else steps up, I guess I'll have to pretend to be a
sensible human and act like a review manager too.

Labeled it std.serialization, because I think std.orange might be a tad
opaque to newcomers.

--
Simen