C++ guys hate static_if?

Simen Kjaeraas simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 09:34:25 PDT 2013

On 2013-03-12, 23:49, Hans Uhlig wrote:

> On 3/9/2013 10:10 AM, deadalnix wrote:

>>> would be a better
>>>
>>> I am surprised that << and >> are never mentioned:
>>>
>>>     static_if >>
>>>         void foo();
>>>     <<
>>>
>>> Problem solved. ;)
>>>
>>> Ali
>>
>> static if(condition) «
>>      void foo();
>> »
>>
>> Let's do it with style ;)
>
> So now I am going to need a unicode keyboard or a massive list of
> unicode code points.

Or we could make the language latex-aware, and use \guillemotleft and
\guillemotright. That would also solve the problem of operators ∃, √,
⊂, ∩, ∙, ⨯, and the like.

I kid, of course. But it might be worth having a look at Fortress for
their representational and editable forms, as well as the wealth of
overloadable operators.

--
Simen