Proposal for SentinelInputRange

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sun Mar 24 06:11:34 PDT 2013

On 3/24/13 9:07 AM, John Colvin wrote:
> On Sunday, 24 March 2013 at 12:22:37 UTC, deadalnix wrote:

>>> Looking great (also love the page design). The piece has a few
>>> systematic English language errors that should be easy to fix. Would
>>> you want to accept a copyedit step from a native speaker, and if so,
>>> is anyone here inclined to do that?
>>>

>> I'd be happy to, if someone want to do it.
>

> Native English speaker here; I'd be happy to edit for grammar.

Great, please go ahead! Something that worked for my reviewers was to
just email a bunch of "before" -> "after" sentences, e.g.:

* "Developers want code that run fast." -> "Developers want code that
runs fast."

* "And this is how the SentinelInputRange get into the discussion." ->
"And this is how the SentinelInputRange gets into the discussion."

Andrei