Google Summer of Code 2013(?)

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Sun Mar 24 08:07:24 PDT 2013

I forgot to specify the topic I'd like to work on:

To implement CTFE of D code under .Net - whereas the D code
should become compiled into CIL (Common language runtime
Intermediate Language, an assembler-like language), so one could
execute the 'final' program directly in a .Net environment.
I know this goal can never be reached within one summer of code -
and it's also rather experimental / an entire compiler back-end
that has to be implemented (The front-end is mostly there already
;-)) + perhaps needs a bunch of people for such a huge thing, but
well..why not?