How to proceed with ICE?

"Øivind" oivind.loe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 14:15:00 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 24 March 2013 at 18:16:03 UTC, lomereiter wrote:
> DustMite (https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite) is an
> invaluable tool for reducing test cases like this. I have to
> use it after each frontend update =\

Thanks! After running, my project is reduced to a small set of
files. There are now also a couple of regular compiler errors
before the ICE (introduced by dustmite), but the ICE should not
be there anyway.. Should I zip the remaining files with
instructions and post them on the tracker, or do I need to take
steps to remove the first errors?

Here is the output now:

Compiling: src/main.d -> build/debug/src/main.o
src/boss/core/addr.d(9): Error: undefined identifier procId, did
you mean alias tProcId?
src/boss/core/annotstruct.d(3): Error: no identifier for
declarator index
src/boss/core/annotstruct.d(3): Error: semicolon expected, not
'EOF'
src/boss/core/annotstruct.d(3): Error: undefined identifier index
src/boss/core/annotstruct.d(3): Error: constructor addr.Addr.this
(_error_, uint) is not callable using argument types (uint,uint)
src/boss/core/addr.d(6): Error: Internal Compiler Error: CTFE
literal cast(uint)PROC_INVALID
dmd: ctfeexpr.c:353: Expression* copyLiteral(Expression*):
Assertion `0' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)
make[1]: *** [build/debug/src/main.o] Error 134