DConf 2013 official car/room sharing thread

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 24 14:39:42 PDT 2013

On 24 March 2013 21:32, Andrei Alexandrescu
<SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org>wrote:

> Hello to all prospective DConf 2013 attendees!
>
> A few of you are interested in sharing options for rental cars, or to
> share hotel rooms and split the cost in half.
>
> Let this thread be the official tracker for such requests and offers. I'll
> also post a link to this thread on http://dconf.org/venue.html. If
> necessary, we'll also post important related notices there.
>
> So, just reply to this with your offers and requests!
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

Assistance getting there would be useful for me.  Now it seems that Dejan
can no longer make it (who I was originally planning to go with), will now
be travelling on my own - unless of course someone else from the UK wants
to meet up. :-)

Thanks
--
Iain Buclaw