Google Summer of Code 2013(?)

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Tue Mar 26 14:10:25 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 24 March 2013 at 16:01:45 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> Sure, and AFAICT for that to happen we need at least an ideas
> page. Shouldn't be hard to put together.
> For one idea I'd love to see more D support in embedded/ARM
> world e.g. an easy to use STM32 quick-start package would be
> nice.

I would be more than happy to support any effort on getting an
LDC ARM (and possibly Android) port done.

I have a dev board lying around (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A9, 1 GB RAM,
Android/Arch Linux) which could be used for testing — and which I
could provide somebody interested SSH access to (via my home
internet connection, though, so probably a bit laggy at times).

David