Google Summer of Code 2013(?)

Martin Nowak code at dawg.eu
Tue Mar 26 17:50:40 PDT 2013

On 03/26/2013 06:22 PM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> We certainly can do. Which compiler do you have in mind for using?

I mostly thought of porting GDC and LDC to linux glibc and bionic.
A Windows ARM port would be interesting too, but could be out of reach.
Support for bare metal targets is interesting too (I've already used GDC
for STM32) but way less important.

> I have two ARM boards at hand, but will need to get round to buying a
> monitor to connect up at least one of them to start off the port and
> testing process. :-)

I have two android devices, some STM32 boards and getting a raspberry or
so would not be a problem. I guess qemu could be used too.