Phobos runnable examples - ideas request

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Thu Mar 28 11:25:07 PDT 2013

Am Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:54:21 +0100
schrieb "nazriel" <spam at dzfl.pl>:

> Greetings.
>
> I would like to finish Phobos runnable examples case. But I need
> help in picking one strategy for implementation details.

With the recent unittest-as-example changes I'd say make runnable
examples work with those and promote writing examples as unittests. This
way you know for sure that examples compile. AFAIK there's currently
no way to disambiguate such an example from a handwritten one, but you
could file an enhancement request for that. I'm sure Andrej Mitrovic
would implement that quickly. (We'd just need a DDOC_CHECKED_EXAMPLE
macro to wrap the example).