Review for std.uni?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Mar 28 19:33:43 PDT 2013

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 19:05:49 H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Just wondering what's the status of the new std.uni. Isn't it supposed
> to be going through review right now? Or was it merged and I missed it?
> I'd *really* like to have it in the next release. Can we kickstart its
> review and inclusion in Phobos ASAP?

Both the new std.uni and new std.process have gotten some reviewing of late,
but neither of them has really entered the official review process AFAIK,
because no one has stepped up as the review manager for either of them. Once
someone does that for one of them, it can go through the official review process
and then be voted on for inclusion in Phobos, but without that, they're just
getting some nice exposure (std.process more than std.uni) which is helping
them sort out whatever issues they may have but isn't getting them into
Phobos.

- Jonathan M Davis