Review for std.uni?

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 00:32:17 PDT 2013

29-Mar-2013 06:05, H. S. Teoh пишет:
> Just wondering what's the status of the new std.uni. Isn't it supposed
> to be going through review right now? Or was it merged and I missed it?
> I'd *really* like to have it in the next release. Can we kickstart its
> review and inclusion in Phobos ASAP?

Would be nice provided that we find the review manager.
The last two things I need to do with it are:

1. Put it as a pull request for Phobos
2. Add a table of Blocks, Scripts and properties that are actually
supported to the DDOCs.

Maybe some other minor nits that you have found that I haven't fixed up
yet :)

In any event it looks like std.process is getting a bit ahead of std.uni
e.g. it has a pull request ...

--
Dmitry Olshansky