What is the current state of D for android development?

jerro a at a.com
Sat Mar 30 03:46:24 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 30 March 2013 at 09:55:27 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> I have always wondered how it is done by Win 8. It requires
> knowledge of every single released device from Microsoft side,
> isn't it? How will it scale?

Doesn't it only require knowledge of every architecture? And
supporting ARM and x86 would cover a great majority of devices.
They could improve performance by targeting specific versions of
the architecture, such as ARMv7 or x86_64, but even without that,
performance would likely be better than that of a JIT.