DConf 2013 last talk

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 23:32:27 PDT 2013

On Thu, 02 May 2013 23:22:01 -0700, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> Oh, and if it's not too late. Make sure there are microphones for the
> audience for the questions. If that's not available, it's important that
> the speaker (or someone) repeats the questions for the recording. Hurb
> Sutter is really good at this but otherwise it seems the recoding are
> mostly forgotten.

Microphones were provided for all questions (and facebook even provided
staff that ran microphones to people who asked them, along with a mixing
engineer to cut down on feedback and adjust the level of the mics to the
speaker's voice level/distance to mic).  I would say if the videos turn
out to be anything but spectacular, I'd be surprised.

-Steve