Welcome home from dconf

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Sun May 5 04:32:50 PDT 2013

Well,  I'm back home safely and I hope everyone else at dconf had
a pleasant journey home.

To follow up on a point I made during one of the many discussions
and debates at aloft, I think it's great that this has sparked
many mini projects in full speed ahead - auto tester integration
with gdc/ldc;  migrating D front end to D.   However we don't
need a conference to get this sort of burst of activity of going.
  And I imagine with some efforts (migrating D front end,  for
instance) will require more discussions outside of the ML to keep
it moving and iron out issues that can't be resolved through the
ML.

For this I am available on Skype, and would be willing to show up
in any conference calls (monthly, or quarterly) to keep this
effort, and others going.

Thoughts?

Regards
Iain.