D graph library

w0rp devw0rp at gmail.com
Mon May 6 10:02:39 PDT 2013

I have an interest in having a nice, reliable graph library in
any language I use, whether that's Python, Java, JavaScript, or
D. This desire comes from the fact that having a nice graph
implementation makes it easy to solve a few particular problems.

I would be interested in assisting with development of a nice
graph library in some fashion, if you decide to start such a
project. I am merely the holder of a BSc, and I don't have far
reaching experience with implementing graph data structures and
algorithms. Nonetheless, implementing graph data structures and
algorithms is something I just enjoy doing, and it's a good
learning experience for me.