Convert C# code to D

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Mon May 6 15:14:14 PDT 2013

On Sat, 04 May 2013 05:31:15 -0700, Suliman <evermind at live.ru> wrote:

> I have got site written on ASP.NET MVC. I am thinking about porting it's
> from C# to D. What steps I need to do to complete this work?

My talk will be posted sometime soon and when it is you'll see how some of
the basic steps are performed, for the moment however, I STRONGLY suggest
looking into Vibe.d. That project should be able to do large chunks of the
work you are doing, but note that it's not a strict MVC implementation so
the porting process might be less straightforward than normal. The author
of that project also gave a talk here:
http://dconf.org/talks/panteleev.html

--
Adam Wilson