I wrote a JSON library

w0rp devw0rp at gmail.com
Tue May 7 00:29:14 PDT 2013

I wasn't quite satisfied with std.json or the JSON libraries in
frameworks. The standard library doesn't make it easy enough to
create JSON objects, and my primary objection for the framework
solutions is that they seem to depend on other parts of the
frameworks. (I'd rather not depend on a host of libraries I won't
be using just to use one I will.) So, desiring an easy-to-use and
atomic library, I took to writing my own from scratch.

https://github.com/w0rp/dson/blob/master/json.d

I would love to hear some comments on my implementation.
Criticism is mostly what I am after. It's hard for me to
self-criticise. Perhaps the most obvious criticism to me is that
I seem to write too damn many unit tests.