Object.factory() and module name

Rob T alanb at ucora.com
Thu May 9 11:55:43 PDT 2013

On Friday, 26 April 2013 at 16:13:44 UTC, Luís Marques wrote:
> BTW, I was working on a Object.factory scenario right now (!)
> and stumbled on the limitation that the class can only have a
> default constructor. Couldn't you call a non-default
> constructor by passing var args to Object.factory()?

In the docs,

"The class must either have no constructors or have a default
constructor."

I thought that meant that the class must have either no
constructors at all, or if it does have constructors there must
be a default constructor. That is not that same as stating that
it must have only a default constructor, correct?