D pull request review process -- strawman formal definition, query for tools

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:33:22 PDT 2013

On 5/9/13, Steven Schveighoffer <schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I like trello, but it seems to have not caught on here.

I'm wondering whether we could use bugzilla for this. It has an
"assigned" field, but this is usually used for bug assignees. Perhaps
some newer version of bugzilla offers a "reviewer" field of some
sort.. or maybe we can introduce our own fields (e.g. pull status --
pending review, in review, accepted, etc).

The benefit of using bugzilla is that we would have everything located
at a central place.