New documentation

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu May 9 15:11:47 PDT 2013

On Friday, May 10, 2013 00:02:54 John Colvin wrote:
> Unless I've missed something, it's been a while since this was
> talked about: http://vibed.org/temp/phobos/std/array.html
>
> I personally think this would be a great replacement (with a few
> things fixed, like the broken html links).
>
> What's stopping the ball rolling on this?
>
> I suggest that it is added to dlang.org as an optional "alternate
> view" for the documentation. This would allow some real-world
> testing and wider review.

As I understand it, there's a pull request for it for d-programming-
language.org, and it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that it's going to be
used on dlang.org. But I don't know what's holding it up from being merged
(maybe the pull request would make it clear, but I haven't looked at it).

- Jonathan M Davis