D pull request review process -- strawman formal definition, query for tools

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri May 10 04:00:08 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-09 23:10, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

> OK, so now to implement this kind of thing, we need to have a
> collaboration tool that allows tracking the review through its
> workflow.  No idea what the best tool or what a good tool would be.  We
> need something kind of like an issue tracker (can github issue tracker
> do this?).  I don't have a lot of experience with doing online project
> collaboration except with D.  I like trello, but it seems to have not
> caught on here.

Github can handle this. You can assign people to a pull request and add
labels to indicate different statuses or whatever you want them to mean.
At least I think you can add labels to pull requests. I don't currently
have any open pull request for any of my projects so I cannot test it.

--
/Jacob Carlborg