DConf 2013 keynote

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri May 10 11:56:01 PDT 2013

On 5/10/13, H. S. Teoh <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
> One tiny nitpick, though. In the example about sorting lines in a file,
> there was a syntax error in the code (missing '.' and the end of the
> first/second line).

Walter already used these slides for a previous talk where the missing
dot was mentioned during the talk. He probably just forgot to update
the pdf. :)

Actually that previous talk was a little bit more descriptive in what
the code does (and people kept asking questions too). I'm not sure
exactly what talk it was, maybe it was on nwcpp..