DConf 2013 keynote

Flamaros flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Fri May 10 17:41:59 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 11 May 2013 at 00:09:21 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 5/10/2013 4:27 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>> Seriously, D has so spoiled me I can't stand programming in
>> another
>> language these days. :-P
>
> Me too. Sometimes it makes it hard to work on the dmd front end!

More I work with D, less I want to work with C++.
Using D is just as funny as I found Java, but with a greater
potential and global control of what we do. A lot of things are
just as simple as they need and can be.

Sometimes C++ give me hives, it's so error prone and an
under-productive language for the actual industry needs, that
certainly why Google created the Go.
We border probably unconscious when we use the C + + for certain
uses. I am curious to know which languages Google uses for their
car without a driver.