I want to add a Phobos module with template mixins for common idioms.

skeptical joeschmo at news.net
Sat May 11 01:05:12 PDT 2013

In article <pgasgjrfryfbwkebbjtg at forum.dlang.org>, GenericNPC at gmail.com says...

> On Wednesday, 8 May 2013 at 20:11:34 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:

Aryan?? White premisey your message?

Wait, Ary lye-in-dyke won the indie 4500, is he gay? OMG, DYKES are the issue!
How many dykes have driven race cars?

Aside (hehe!): Why does Danica Patrick suck? Ok, ok, the "joke", is: because a
woman can't drive! (It's a pretend joke if she has bred or maybe even if she has
"married"). Else: women who can't drive open-wheeled "cars", don't really know
what the f is up with anything. I haven't done it, but I know I would die doing
it. I think she should stop, and I should sell software and me and her will have
babies and die.

I dunno, the woman makes the first move, they say (I think that's where I
screwed up?!).