My Bio-Data

Nandkishor Arvind Dhekane nandu.2013.185 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 01:16:38 PDT 2013

My Bio Data

Name: Nandkishor Arvind Dhekane

Address:   541 Budhawar Peth,
                   Near,Kasardevi Dharmashala,
                   Pune: 411002.

Landline No: (020) 24457135

Mobile No:  9665036399

Date of Birth:  23/03/1974

Age:   40

E-Mail nandu185 at rediffmail.com/dhekanenandkishor at yahoo.com

Qualification:  (B.A.)

Computer Courses:  DTP, Visual Basic, C, C++, VC++, Oracle, Core
Java, html, xml, Microsoft Access, p.h.p. ,   c.s.s.,dhtml,cgi
bin, script,jsp,vb.net,  DBASE, Pascal, ASP.Net, Visual Foxpro,
MySQL, JavaScript, vb script, Open Source, Introduction of
C#,ADO.Net, Autherpoint.Lite

Others:  Webpage Design & Development, Hardware & Networking, MS
Office, Animation Paintshop, Video Editing, MSCIT & MCED Pass ,
e-book software Development, Graphic & Design Development, Web
Designing & Development/Programming

Advance Programming Skill:  [MS PowerPoint Presentation] Lotus
Approach, Lotus Freelance Graphics

  Special Programming Skill: Web Software Development In MS Office
2000/2003/2007/2010/xp/Mac/Linux,Open Office 3.2.org

Occupation:  Home base Software Development Jobs.

Designation:  Multimedia MS Office  Web Software Developer

Area of Interests:  Advertising & Multimedia Presentation
Software Development

Experience: 6 Month's worked in Logic Enterprises as a deta entry
operator    from19 March to 6 September 2008. & 6 Month’s
Experience in R.T.O. , as a detabase programmer.

My Software Projects:  Mobile Radio, Calculator & Notepad.[My Own
Software Projects].
Software: [ http://www.Windowsapplication.com ] Search Engine
Application. This is my web application.

Family Particulars:  I have no father, brothers, sisters. I stay
with my mother.

                                        											   	 Signeture

N.A.Dhekane