Mobipocket to EPUB

Borden 2013 at bordenrhodes.com
Sat May 11 17:49:08 PDT 2013

Good evening, all,

I appreciate the work of the people who've made the D
Documentation, and I've wanted to download an eBook of the
language specification to read offline. I see that the downloads
page has the spec in Mobipocket format, but, according to
wikipedia, it's been superceded by the more widely-adopted, and
more open, EPUB format.

To this end, I've downloaded the website source code from GitHub
and I've been fiddling with posix.mak and its supporting files to
compile the language spec into EPUB. I've been able (sorta) to
get it to work, but I want to co-ordinate my effort with anyone
else who's doing the migration.

Further, after I've done my changes, what's the procedure to get
my changes merged with GitHub?

With thanks,