What is a "pull request"?

skeptical joeschmo at news.net
Sun May 12 00:10:30 PDT 2013

In article <hwqrlhegkcyapjoovqzi at forum.dlang.org>, maxim at maxim-fomin.ru says...

> On Saturday, 11 May 2013 at 06:35:56 UTC, Lars T. Kyllingstad
> wrote:
> > On Saturday, 11 May 2013 at 06:07:39 UTC, skeptical wrote:
> >>

> >> What is a "pull request"? Thank you.
> >

> > https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests
>
> you have been trolled

I just do that to weed-out those with there head up their asses. I am quite
smart and have purpose for posting in this group (and no, that purpose is not
all you shallow thinkers in this group cliche).

Yes, I could just be nice and go with the flow, but the fact of the matter is
that this D project has gone awry and become like an institution warned of in
movies. If you don't get that quip, maybe you should be driving my taxi and I
should be programming! Yes, I may be a taxi driver, or that may be a lie.

I have noticed that there are ants at the border that do not allow anything but
established dogma to enter the group. This is, of course, just like North Korea.
You can't just keep bouncing people out of the chatroom because they not only do
not recite your dogma, but shove it in your face (shove your face in it?).