What is a "pull request"?

skeptical joeschmo at news.net
Sun May 12 00:26:55 PDT 2013

In article <mailman.1200.1368283943.4724.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>,
hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx says...

> On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 01:00:40PM +0200, Mehrdad wrote:
> > On Saturday, 11 May 2013 at 07:47:34 UTC, skeptical wrote:
> > >In article <fnowiixgzpanettkebjp at forum.dlang.org>,
> > >public at kyllingen.net says...

> > >I asked you, you tell me. I don't follow links anymore. I am
> > >beyond that. So why don't you shush (I'm known to say it worse) if
> > >"you nothing to add"? (Bitch).
> >
> > Whoa, what the heck happened here...
>
> YHBT. YHL. HAND.
>
> :-P

I am annoyed by your obfuscation. Not because "you are winning", but because
your adolescent inddulgence leaves me with fewer people to talk to. And let me
make it even stronger: um, no, I was about to say "must I be relegated to
talking to congressmen to talk to "intellectuals"?".

Their is something to being able to "command the boardroom", that definitively
is the proverbial "gift of gab". Bill Clintion didn't do anything, but that is
how to be popular: he appealed to the masses, that's what Oprah does. Him and
her don't fix anything, they just make you feel better. I don't diss Bill or
Oprah, maybe I'm the bad guy because I know how to fix things and those who
don't need the consolation and patronization that Bill and Oprah provide.

It could very well happen that I will want that too, but to make it a path of
life? Am I fucking stupid or what?