rename our github organization?

Peter Alexander peter.alexander.au at gmail.com
Sun May 12 08:14:56 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 12 May 2013 at 15:08:22 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> I'm thinking we should rename D-programming-language on github
> with dlang. While we're at it, project
> d-programming-language.org should be renamed dlang.org.
>
> This may cause disruption. Thoughts?
>
> Andrei

I always thought D-programming-language was a bit wordy.

What kind of disruption are we talking about here though? Is this
just an aesthetic change, or does it affect the git repro URLs?
Having everyone update their remote URLs may be quite drastic
(especially as many people may not follow the forums, and we have
no way to announce this).