PyD

Ellery Newcomer ellery-newcomer at utulsa.edu
Tue May 14 19:32:39 PDT 2013

On 05/14/2013 08:05 AM, Russel Winder wrote:

> I wonder if it might be useful to ensure that SCons can be used as
> well / instead of CeleriD to compile the D code into a suitable form to
> be a CPython extensions?

Mmph. I've tried several build systems with pyd, and at the end of the
day, it only makes it that more difficult to set up a vm for testing,
hence CeleriD.

If people think it would be beneficial, we can totally do it, though.

btw what's the status with SCons and D? I vaguely remember it was being
all anal about not using dmd from the user's search path..