EPUB Documentation

Borden 2013 at bordenrhodes.com
Tue May 14 20:15:24 PDT 2013

Thank you very much, Walter, for your reply. I hope I've done it
correctly. I may use this thread to post various questions about
what I find in the repo as I stagger through it. As I consider
how to approach this problem, here are some questions:

1) On the documentation page for std.xml, it states "Warning:
This module is considered out-dated and not up to Phobos' current
standards. It will remain until we have a suitable replacement,
but be aware that it will not remain long term." Not just for the
job I'm doing but for other XML manipulation I may do in the
future, what is the recommended way to manipulate XML in D? Is
there a task force (to the extent that such things exist in open
source software) to address the shortcomings?

2) I'm trying to get a sense of the tools repo on GitHub. Am I
correct in inferring that it consists of utilities to help the
makefiles in the other repos? Is this project going to blossom
into something else?

With thanks,